Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Decision

I had taken a decision that I won't continue in software any more. While taking this decision I was confused,as whether decisions should be logical?Logical in a way that it should support your line of vision,if there is any. But ,I was confused about my line of vision,so my decision wasn't definitely logical. Right now,what was affecting my decision was my long standing belief that I wasn't made for this software industry,although this belief is totally based on intuition. So,you can say that my decision wasn't logical,but intuition+al .
Am i wrong going with my intuitions?Isn't it that one should act more on his intuition?
Apart from all this,something was holding me up,asking me to stay.So, I was bound.Out of this boundation I wasn't able to free my self. But, I had to,sooner or later. But, right now I can't. I want to achieve something,not for me,so that I can set my self free. Free,to bind my self to something else. Something not more important ,but something which was required.
Required,not because it's logical,but because that's intuition+al.
So,ultimately I had made a decision,which is quite logical and the logic is,I should go with my intuitions.

4 comments:

  1. Your previous blog 'self-denial' and this one clash ...
    You can't have an "intution" without the "self" ... without it, it is equivalent to the voice of someone else.
    However, this "decision" is much better than the previous one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh,i mean not denial of self,but denying the "self" of all luxuries and comfort.
    By the way,thanks a lot !

    ReplyDelete
  3. requite great guts to pay respect to one's intuition. the present generation keep it under iron control 'cos it might lead you to paths not trodden.

    ReplyDelete
  4. very very true !!!!
    I just realized that you got exactly what i was trying to say !

    ReplyDelete

 
template by suckmylolly.com