Sunday, July 19, 2009

Raison D'etre

From a very long time I knew that I wanted to be an entrepreneur. In fact it was my ultimate aim in life to give shape to something born out of my mind. To taken an initiative which would change the world, however small that initiative might be .For me living was making life worthwhile for others. And to help moving the world a step further.
But, don’t know what kept me away from this reality for quite a time. Now, realizing it again I feel that I should move in so as to full fill that reality.
In my earlier post I had mentioned that software wasn’t my cake. Though I feel completely different about it now .For starting something of my own I need to garner technical skills which would enable me to give shape to my ideas and vision.
So, considering the thought that I need to full fill my dreams, or rather full fill the desire which burns inside me I had changed my line of action and decided to make headway into the software industry.
Let’s c, whether I’m able to focus this time or not

4 comments:

  1. All the best! never let that fervour die, the fire in your belly should keep you awake in the nights. :)

    I have been working for something too [not entrepreneurial tho] and resolutely kept myself away from 1) talking about my activities for this NGO 2)getting neck deep into it. But my conscience killed me all of these 2.5 years and finally i have decided to do something about it. It feels liberating, it is the first step and i have a long way to go. But it's a start atleast :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats. It's always nice to know that dreams are getting reality. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Read 'Stay Hungry , Stay Foolish' by Rashmi Bansal about life of entrepreneur.. You are bleesed as you know for what thing your heart beats for - Y

    ReplyDelete
  4. I read that. Quite inspirint indeed. The biggest lesson I learned from it was just keep yourself moving. Don't think of limits !

    ReplyDelete

 
template by suckmylolly.com