Thursday, April 30, 2009

SUDDENLY

From quite a few days I was pretty messed up. Messed up with myself. With my own perplexed thoughts. At times I decided on certain things,but within a day or two founded myself again in that confusing circle of thoughts,rotating aimlessly here n there.
My father understood that and had been continuously asking me to have some aim in life,without that it's all bulls shit. I understood that,and tried to follow,but was finding it very hard to fix on something specific.
Then a few days back, a friend of mine told me her philosophy in life,she said,"Gaurav I'm not a lucky girl,but what makes me happy is that I never compromise on what I want".
That suddenly made me realize what I have been doing all this while. I was compromising on what I truly want,or what I think I can achieve. During this period of no job,I started thinking to do things which I thought I would never do in life. I started to compromise. Compromise on my own ability.
That thought of hers,along with my fathers suggestion somehow made me able to break that circular round of thoughts and to fell flat on the ground,with arms and legs wide open,and made me able to visualize the clear sky,the blue sky,without any confusing clouds.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
template by suckmylolly.com